Terms & Conditions
Terms – Boston Party Bus Rentals
Terms and conditions
I understand and agree to the following rules of conduct while using the service of Deluxe Limousine:
All deposits are non-‐refundable. A reservation is not guaranteed without a deposit. CHECKS CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED less than one week before service.
- The client agrees to pay the 3.5% credit card fee if the client chooses to use a credit/debit card as a form of payment.
- We accept all major credit cards along with VENMO App (no fee required if payment will be made with VENMO)
- The client agrees to pay the balance to the chauffeur, at the pickup location, in the form of cash or credit/debit card, or Venmo.
- The client agrees and understands and agrees that we will hold credit card information on file for incidentals.
- If the client chooses to pay the deposit with a bank check or Venmo, we will charge and refund $1 to verify the validity of the credit/debit card on file.
- If any payment due remains unpaid ten days after the due date, Deluxe Limousine will have the right to add and collect late charges with interest at the maximum rate allowed by law. All such sums are due and owing with other expenses, (filing fees, court costs, reasonable attorney fees, etc.). Returned checks are subject to a $50.00 returned check fee.
* Client understands that any over-time of more than 15 minutes will be charged in half an hour increment to the credit card on file unless the client agrees to pay the chauffeur by cash or a credit/debit card at the beginning of the additional time needed. Deluxe Limousine cannot guarantee any additional time that has not been pre-scheduled. For more than 15 minutes past the scheduled drop time, an additional charge, plus gratuity will be assessed. Extra stops are charged $15.00. Transfer jobs are quoted for immediate pick up/drop-off, no wait time is included.
- The rental price does not include parking fees.
- Parking fees are typically incurred on places that do not have a waiting time lot or for any requested stop where parking is not available for free. (e.g.: Gillette Stadium) The client agrees to pay parking fees if that will be necessary.
- The client understands that all cancellations must be made 10 days before the day of the event otherwise the balance will be charged in full.
- All deposits (cash, checks, or credit cards) will be non-refundable for any reason if any cancellation occurs at the client’s request. The remaining balance is due in full at the beginning of the scheduled rental time.
Safety & Rules & Fines:
- Please note: Deluxe Limousine shall not be responsible for any injuries that may occur due to horse playing, inebriation while the vehicle is in motion, at a standstill, dancing on the dance pole, or entering or exiting the vehicle. PASSENGERS USING THE DANCE POLE MAY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- All passengers will keep body parts such as arms, feet, hands, etc. inside the vehicle always.
- All passengers will sit on the seats and not on the backrest of the seats, passengers will not step on the seats which may deteriorate or damage the seats otherwise a $600 fine will be charged by the driver or on the credit card on file.
- The sanitation fine for bodily waste ejected in or on the vehicle is $300 to $1,000. Deluxe Limousine has the right to determine when sanitation is necessary. Any fines will be paid by the client.
- Excessive spills or stains will result in a $300.00 cleaning fee.
- The client is responsible for the behavior of passengers at all times.
- The chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client and/or other passengers.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. A Smoking fine of $600 will be charged for the steam cleaning of the vehicle.
- Client understands that cannot use tape to decorate the bus and cannot use confetti inside the bus. A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged for confetti use.
- The client will be charged for any damages caused by him/her, or other passengers, including loss of business because of downtime for repairs.
- For vehicles equipped with Bathrooms, the client will inform his party that the use of the toilet will be for liquids only, a $300 cleaning fee will be charged for improper use of the toilet.
- Deluxe Limousine reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of or in possession of illegal drugs, as well as those excessively intoxicated, in the possession of firearms or dangerous substances of any kind, those who are likely to become aggressive to others, or if the chauffeur feels threatened in any way. Under no circumstances are minors allowed to consume or possess alcohol or illegal substances while in a company vehicle.
- The client and his/her passengers shall not interfere with the chauffeur in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the vehicle. In such instances, services will be terminated immediately, and no refunds will be offered.
- Proof of age must be presented to the chauffeur, upon request.
- Deluxe Limousine and its employees assume no liability for personal belongings or valuables left in our vehicles.
- Passengers will always allow the chauffeur to open and close all doors to ensure the safety of the passengers and the vehicle. Clients and their guests always agree to maintain acceptable personal conduct.
- Deluxe Limousine is not responsible for traffic, weather delay, or rerouting to/from pick up.
- We will not allow driving around; the client understands that we do not provide city tour service unless we discuss and agree before the reservation. The client understands that can spend time on the vehicle but if the client does not have a destination with a reason the vehicle will stay parked. If the vehicle is parked cannot idle for more than 15 minutes by the state law.
- Sometimes heat and excessive use of power-operated equipment might be subject to temporary failure. This will of course not interfere with the safety of the vehicle itself and therefore will not affect continuing or paying for the contracted trip. Deluxe Limousine guarantees that all our vehicles are constantly checked to keep the highest possible standards and eliminate such failures as much as possible.
- Deluxe Limousine agrees to send the requested vehicle as offered in the contract. We have the right to upgrade the vehicles or switch the vehicles in case of an emergency breakdown or if the vehicles were involved in accidents. As stated, this will only happen only in emergencies, and to upgrade, never downgrade. If no upgrade is available, Deluxe Limousine gives the customer the right to downsize the vehicle and receive additional discounts if wanted. No additional charges will occur on the customer side if the upgrade is made without the customer’s request. If switching occurs in the same category, or upgrades are made, it will not affect the contract and/or payment of the contract. Customers, therefore, accept the replacement vehicle may be substituted if the contracted vehicle(s) become unavailable for any reason. In the case of a mechanical breakdown, we will finish the event with a substitute vehicle based on availability, but there will be no refunds. If any of our above guarantees or contractual terms cannot be met due to conditions outside of our control, including weather, accidents, etc., we will use our best efforts to notify the customer of these conditions and the resulting delay or changes. Deluxe Limousine or anyone working for Deluxe Limousine will not be held liable for any losses due to circumstances outside of our control including weather, accidents, etc.
Deluxe Limousine is pleased to serve you with a unique experience and is honored to be a part of your important event!
END of Terms & Conditions