Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
I/We understand and agree to the following rules of conduct while using the service of Deluxe Limousine:
✅ All deposits are non-‐refundable. A reservation is not guaranteed without a deposit. CHECKS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED less than one week prior to service.
1. Client agrees to pay the 3.5% credit card fee if the client chooses to use a credit/debit card us form of payment.
2. We accept all major credit cards along with VENMO App (no fee required if payment will be made with VENMO)
3. Client agrees to pay the balance to the chauffeur, at the pickup location, in the form of cash or credit/debit card or Venmo.
4. Client agrees and understands and agrees that we will hold credit card information on file for incidentals.
5. If client chooses to pay the deposit with a bank check or Venmo, we will charge and refund $1 in order to verify the validity of the credit/debit card on file.
6. If any payment due remains unpaid 7 ten days after the due date, Deluxe Limousine will have the right to add and collect late charges with interest at maximum rate allowed by law. All such sums are due and owing with other expenses, (filing fees, court cost, and reasonable attorney fees, etc.). Returned checks are subject to a $50.00 returned check fee.
✅ Client understands that any over-time of more than 15 minutes will be charged in half an hour increments to the credit card on file unless the client agrees to pay the chauffeur by cash or a credit/debit card at the beginning of the additional time need-ed. Deluxe Limousine cannot guarantee any additional time that has not been pre-scheduled. For more than 15 minutes past the scheduled drop time, an additional charge, plus gratuity will be assessed. Extra stops are charged $15.00. Transfer jobs are quoted for immediate pick up/drop-off, no wait time is included.
1. The rental price does not include parking fees.
2. Parking fees are typically incurred on places that do not have a waiting time lot or for any requested stop where parking is not available for free. (e.g.: Gillette Stadium) Client agrees to pay parking fees if that will be necessary.
1. Client understands that all cancellations must be made 10 days prior to the day of the event otherwise the balance will be charged in full.
2. All deposits (cash, checks, or credit cards) will be nonrefundable for any reason, if any cancellation occurs at clients’ request. The remaining balance is due in full at the beginning of the scheduled rental time.
1. Please note: Deluxe Limousine shall not be responsible for any injuries that may occur due to horse playing, inebriation while the vehicle is in motion, at a standstill, dancing on the dance pole or entering or exiting the vehicle.
2. All passengers will keep body parts such as arms, feet, hands, etc. inside the vehicle always. PASSENGERS USING THE DANCE POLE MAY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
✅ Sanitation fine for bodily waste ejected in or on the vehicle is $300 to $1,000. Deluxe Limousine has the right to determine when sanitation is necessary. Any fines will be paid by the client.
✅ Excessive spills or stains will result in a $300.00 cleaning fee.
✅ The client is responsible for the behavior of passengers at all times.
✅ The chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client and/or other passengers.
✅ Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. A Smoking fine of $600 will be charged for the steam cleaning of the vehicle.
✅ Client understand that can not use tape in order to decorate the bus and cannot use confetti inside the bus. A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged for confetti use.
✅ The client will be charged for any damages caused by him/her, or other passengers, including loss of business because of down time for repairs.
✅ For vehicles equipped with Bathroom clients will inform his party that the use of the toilet will be for liquids only, $300 cleaning fee will be charged for improper use of the toilet.
✅ Deluxe Limousine reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of or in possession of illegal drugs, as well as those excessively intoxicated, in the possession of firearms or dangerous substances of any kind, those who are likely to become aggressive to others, or if the chauffeur feels threatened in any way. Under no circumstances are minors allowed to consume or possess alcohol or illegal substances while in a company vehicle.
✅ Clients and his/her passengers shall not interfere with the chauffeur in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the vehicle. In such instances, services will be terminated immediately, and no refunds will be offered.
✅ Proof of age must be presented to the chauffeur, upon request.
✅ Deluxe Limousine and his employees assume no liability for personal belongings or valuables left in our vehicles.
✅ Passengers will always allow the chauffeur to open and close all doors to ensure the safety of the passengers and the vehicle. Clients and their guests always agree to maintain acceptable personal conduct.
✅ Deluxe Limousine is not responsible for traffic, weather delay or rerouting to/from pick up.
✅ We will not allow driving around; the client understands that we do not provide city tour services unless we discuss and agree prior to the reservation. Client understands that can spend time on the vehicle but if the client does not have a destination with a reason the vehicle will stay parked. If the vehicle is parked cannot idle for more than 15 minutes in accordance with the state law.
✅ Sometimes heat and excessive use of power-operated equipment might be subject to temporary failure. This will of course not interfere with the safety of the vehicle itself and therefore will have no effect on continuing or paying of the contracted trip. Deluxe Limousine guarantees that all our vehicles are constantly checked to keep the highest possible standards and eliminate such failures as much as possible. Deluxe Limousine
Deluxe Limousine is pleased to service you with a unique experience and is honored to be a part of your important event!