Terms & Conditions
We understand and agree to the following rules of conduct while using the service of Deluxe Limousine:
All deposits are non-refundable. A reservation is not guaranteed without a deposit. CHECKS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED less than one week prior to service.
- Client agrees to pay the 3.5% credit card fee if client choose to use a credit/debit card us form of payment.
- Client agrees to pay the balance to the chauffeur, at the pickup location, in form of cash or credit/debit card.
- Client agrees and understands that we will hold credit card information on file for incidentals.
- If the client chooses to pay the deposit with a bank check, we will charge and refund $1 in order to verify the validity of the credit/debit card on file.
Client understands that any over-time of more than 15 minutes will be charged in half an hour increments to the credit card on file unless the client agrees to pay the chauffeur by cash or a credit/debit card at the beginning of the additional time need-ed. Deluxe Limousine cannot guarantee any additional time that has not been pre-scheduled. For more than 15 minutes past the scheduled drop time, an additional charge, plus gratuity will be assessed.
- The price doesn’t include parking fees.
- Parking fees are typically incurred on places does not have a waiting time lot or for any requested stop where parking it is not available for free. (e.g.: Gillette Stadium) Client agrees to pay parking fees if that will be necessary.
- Client understands that all cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the pickup date otherwise the full trip amount will be charged.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Please note: Deluxe Limousine shall not be responsible for any injuries that may occur due to horse playing, inebriation while the vehicle is in motion, at a standstill, dancing on the dance pole or entering or exiting the vehicle.
- All passengers will keep body parts such as arms, feet, hands, etc. inside the vehicle always. PASSENGERS USING THE DANCE POLE MAY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
✅Sanitation fine for bodily waste ejected in or on the vehicle is $300 to $1,000. Deluxe Limousine has the right to determine when sanitation is necessary. Any fines will be paid by the client.
✅Excessive spills or stains will result in a $300.00 cleaning fee.
✅ The client is responsible for the behavior of passengers at all times.
✅The chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client and/or other passengers.
✅Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. A Smoking fine of $600 will be charged for the steam cleaning of the vehicle.
✅The client will be charged for any damages caused by him/her, or other passengers, including loss of business because of down time for repairs.
✅For vehicles equipped with Bathroom client will inform his party that the use of toilet will be for liquids only, $300 cleaning fee will be charged for improper use of the toilet.
✅Deluxe Limousine reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of or in possession of illegal drugs, as well as those excessively intoxicated, in the possession of firearms or dangerous substances of any kind, those who are likely to become aggressive to others, or if the chauffeur feels threatened in any way. Under no circumstances are minors allowed to consume or possess alcohol or illegal substances while in a company vehicle.
✅Clients and his/her passengers shall not interfere with the chauffeur in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the vehicle. In such instances, services will be terminated immediately, and no refunds will be offered.
✅Proof of age must be presented to the chauffeur, upon request.
✅Deluxe Limousine and his employees assume no liability for personal belongings or valuables left in our vehicles.
✅Passengers will always allow the chauffeur to open and close all doors to ensure the safety of the passengers and the vehicle. Clients and their guests always agree to maintain acceptable personal conduct.
✅Deluxe Limousine is not responsible for traffic, weather delay or rerouting to/from pick up.
✅We will not allow driving around; client understands that we don’t provide tour services unless we discus and agree prior the reservation. Client understands that can spend time on the vehicle but if the client doesn’t have a destination with a reason the vehicle will stay parked. If the vehicle will be parked cannot idle for more than 15 minutes in accordance with the state law.
Deluxe Limousine is pleased to service you with a unique experience and is honored to be a part of your important event!